Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Livin' Life



This was my first holiday season with food restrictions. There was no ham, no turkey, no chicken, and no meat pie on my plate. Yet I still managed to eat more than should be humanly possible. There was lefse, cookies, pie, cheesy hashbrown bake, salad with mayo as dressing, and SO MUCH MORE.

I got an amazing assortment of funny and thoughtful gifts from warm wool socks to beautiful a beautiful scarf and jewelry to an awesome owl apron.

I laughed and napped and joked and talked and drank and then I LAUGHED some more.

Then the COLD hit- and hasn't left- around New Years- but still we dressed up, braved the negative temps and celebrated.

Basically I more than survived 2013's holiday season.  Happy Holidays and New Year!


~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment