Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Yoga Challenge



I made it through March without missing a single yoga session!  Now for a real challenge.  April's challenge will be going to yoga twice a week.  I noticed that yoga really helped curb the soreness in my calves and achilles tendons.  Now I can also, at least sometimes, touch the floor with more than the tips of my fingers!  It's the little things.  Hopefully yoga can help me up my mileage on the track and allow me to kick the Fargo 10k's behind in May.

~Anne

PS- my favorite day of Yoga so far- the day we did half hand stands, even when I thought I would fall on my face :)

6 comments:

  1. I really need to get back into yoga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great! The first time i went to yoga I left with my joints feeling like jello- but in a good way!

      Delete
  2. Ooh...yoga. I seriously need to get back into it. It is honestly one of the best classes I take...especially good after/before long runs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoga is one of my favorites! it makes my legs feel so happy!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done yoga before! But I totally want to. Need to find a class near me.

    ReplyDelete