Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Yoga Challenge Fail.



Judy, Mia, & I decided to create our own version of Olaf.
Well the world has conspired against me (dramatic much?) and I have already completely failed my Yoga challenge for april.  Last monday we had a blizzard.  That's right a blizzard on March 31st. And I don't mean a wussy little blizzard either.  Schools, stores, banks, basically everything was closed and we didn't even get out of our parking lot Tuesday morning until almost 10 AM.  This meant that yoga was cancelled for Tuesday.  Then on Thursday I was just plain lazy.  And today...A last minute work dinner was scheduled.  So I have done absolutely NO yoga in April. 

Surprisingly I am ok with it.  I'm not going to beat myself up because life got in the way.  Instead I have pushed back my challenge to start next week and finish mid-May.  This will bring me all the way up to my 10K on May 10th.  Hopefully life will be a little more understanding for the next month. :)

~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment