Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving-MUST EATS!





Thanksgiving is a phenomenal holiday-We eat, we watch football, we nap, the end. In honor of this holiday I wanted to share with you my absolutely must eats on, or around, Thanksgiving. If the following aren't offered at the feast, it is guarenteed I will be making or buying them in the next two to three weeks and chowing down. Enjoy :)

LEFSA-Buttered and sugared.

Stuffing-Crockpot style, made with veggie broth instead of H20.

Apple pie/crisp or pumpkin desserts- Because...yum?

Green bean casserole- Tradition. And again, yum.


Cookies- Can't beat easy and delicious.

Pickled herring- Becasue I'm strange and my taste buds enjoy odd food.

Enjoy the festivities and feel free to share your favorite Thanksgiving foods! :)

     ~Anne


**Photos by my amazing friend Mia, please check out her blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment