Thursday, November 14, 2013

No-Shame November

Photo compliments of Mia

I got really excited when I read
Molly Yeh's NO-SHAME NOVEMBER post because it meant I wasn't alone. November is the start of North Dakotas long, long, long deep freeze of a winter. Basically, it's the perfect month to start being lazy and eating a lot of food (AKA preserving and storing energy to survive winter). NO SHAME NOVEMBER means I don't have to feel bad about any thing AND that other people are doing the same things!
So this is my list of completly shame-free indulgences for November or, lets be honest, all winter:

Pie/Banana bread are the best desserts and I wont feel bad leaving none for the other guests

Wearing sweat pants to bars because...I can.. and after skating for an hour or two jeans are just not that comfortable

Green bean casserole and stuffing are my Thanksgiving faves, don't touch them or you might loose a finger!

Hockey, both watching and playing, means drinking SO much beer... generally of the crappy or light variety

...It also means constantly having a hockey stick in the back seat of my car #SorryImNotSorry

Mis-Matched Socks of the festive variety (I mismatch socks all the time-whoops)

Breaking out Christmas decorations... BEFORE Thanksgiving
Obnoxious Renditions of Classic Holiday Jams

Well, that's really all I should post, hope you all have a fabulous NOVEMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment