Monday, June 23, 2014

Of Pool Parties and Running

Saturday was filled with good food, great friends, warm water, and lots of sunshine.  We spent the day at a girls only pool party and enjoyed the first official day of summer with 85 degree weather.  We ate, drank, and took jello shots! 
Hello Summer.

Sunday I started the day off with a run on the Greenway.  I thought I would be early enough to beat the heat, but by the time I was halfway done it was already 80 degrees.  I am not cut out to run more than 2 miles in that heat, but with a couple breaks I went 4 miles.

Here's the recap of last weeks Wild Hog training:
Week 2: June 16- 22nd

Monday- N/A
Tuesday- 2 Miles + strength training
Wednesday- 2 Miles
Thursday- N/A
Friday- 2 Miles- Mia and I hit a snag so we walked about half
Saturday- 1.5 Miles + 10 minutes stairs+ strength training
Sunday- 4 Miles

Total- 11.50 Miles

Next weekend Darrin and I have a 5k in Grafton followed by an alumni baseball game and street dance!

~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment