Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Wild Hog 10k Training





Photo taken a couple weeks ago during a 12 mile rollerblading adventure

So I have officially started my training for the Wild Hog 10k in Grand Forks this September.  I am giving my legs plenty of time to work up to the 10k.  It was difficult for me to get back into running last week- as evident by my lack of miles.  I was thrown out of my running groove when I went home and had to run my dad to and from appointments, garden, and help out with household chores. Here is my recap of last weeks workouts:

Week 1: June 9-June 15:

Monday- Strength Train
Tuesday- Off
Wednesday- Off
Thursday- 3.1 miles
Friday- Off
Saturday- 2 miles & 15 minutes stairs

This week I am hoping to get in about 12 miles and two days of strength training!

On a happy note- Darrin and I got a new kitten!  Meet Leia-as in Princess Leia...as in Star Wars Princess Leia...as in Darrin and I need light Sabers ASAP.





Leia likes our couch.

ok Leia REALLY likes our couch.


~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment