Tuesday, July 15, 2014

8 Fears



As part of the Mini Series 10 Days of You Challenge, I have to write about 8 fears.  Well let's just bust those out right now:

1. Spiders- They are gross. And make me run and jump on things.

2. Snakes- again with the gross and the running and jumping.

3. Public Speaking- I turn bright red and get so nervous even though it is never that awful.  I just get so worked up before hand.

4. Having one of my fave characters die- in a book, movie, TV show.  Because they almost always do and it is awful.

5. Clowns. Real life they are NOT fun.

6. Screaming children/babies- I don't know what to do. Just. Stop. Crying.

8. Heights- because they are high up there and obviously the building (or rollercoaster) is going to fall over.

~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment