Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Can't Wait for Summer Because...

Helene In Between

 
Who doesn't love summer? 
 
This girl.
 
 
Don't get me wrong there are tons of things I love about summer but,
I get sick of the heat and miss the snow and skating of winter.
I miss cuddling under blankets and drinking apple cider.
BUT, this winter has been ridiculous and I am completely ready for summer and here are some reasons why:
 

 
1. BOAT TIME

2. Sitting on a deck eating deliciously grilled food

3.  Tubing down a river... with drinks

4. The Farmers Market- delicious veggies, lefse, and cool trinkets


5. FLIP FLOPS

6. Randomly running 5ks


7. Camping, Kayaking, Bike Rides, Rollerblades

Summer... I am more than ready for you now!  :)

~Anne

1 comment:

  1. I am so ready for summer!!!!!!!!!! But I disagree with you - I can't stand winter! I wish it could be spring/summer/fall all year round!!! :)

    ReplyDelete